Tuesday 30 June 2015

Meet your Richmond Heritage Fair Alumni - Tristen

Tristen stamping a student's activity passport

Tristen, Provincial Fair Alumni

Grade 7

Project Title: Blood and Iron
Why did you choose this topic?
I chose my project because I was just really curious about my ancestry and decided that at least one of my ancestors came here to work on the C.P.R.

Favourite school subject: Writing
Favourite colour: All types of pink!
Place you would most like to visit: Paris (I want to try a real croissant!)

If you could meet any historical figure, who would it be and why?
I would want to meet John A. Macdonald and ask him what it was like being the very first Prime Minister of Canada? I would also like to ask him questions about his role in bringing Chinese workers to Canada to build the C.P.R. and if he knew  how dangerous it would be for these men to work on this railway project.

No comments:

Post a Comment