Friday 26 June 2015

Meet your Provincial Fair Students - Urvee




Provincial Fair Student, Urvee

Grade 7

Project Title: Dance: A Universal Expression
Why did you choose this topic?
Dancing is not just something I do as an extra-curricular activity, it is a part of my identity and blood. I have so much passion for not only the dances that I do which are Bharata Natyam (Indian Classical Dance) and Irish Dance, but for every movement and style in the world. Dance has influenced Canada greatly but this is not recognized by many people. It is a universal expression, a language without words.

Favourite school subject: Science
Favourite colour: Red
Favourite kind of food: Italian 
Place you would most like to visit: Harry Potter World in Orlando, Florida

If you could meet any historical figure, who would it be and why?
I would choose Ludwig van Beethoven because he is not only one of the greatest composers of all time, but he is so inspirational with his perseverance and love for music. I personally love music and Beethoven's creations are so grand and beautiful. Even though he was deaf, he was able to change the way people looked at music and start the Romantic Era. He is someone I look up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment