Monday 29 June 2015

Meet your Provincial Fair Students - Irene



Provincial Fair Student, Irene

Grade 4


Project Title: General Currie Elementary School
Why did you choose this topic?
I chose this topic because it is very special to me. General Currie Elementary is the only old school in Richmond that is still standing in the same place and hasn't changed much. This school even has a heritage plaque, which makes this school a heritage site, and it will never be torn down. I chose this topic also because I have went to that school before and never be torn down. I chose this topic also because I used to go to that school and had experience learning there. If I hadn't done this heritage fair project, I wouldn't have known all these cool facts about General Currie elementary. 

Favourite school subject: Art
Favourite colour: Pink
Favourite kind of food: Sushi
Place you would most like to visit: Paris or Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment