Thursday 28 June 2018

Meet Your Provincial Fair Student - Shreyanshi



Provincial Heritage Fair Student, Shreyanshi 
Grade 6 at Diefenbaker Elementary

Project Title:
The Canadian Walkie-talkie

Why did you choose this topic?
I wanted to learn about something that impacts our lives currently. My family and I use walkie-talkies when we go hiking or camping. This is what sparked my curiosity! As this Canadian invention continues to have a humongous impact on our daily lives, I felt that it is important for people to know about this topic as Canadians should feel proud of this valuable invention, which has put our nation on the world stage for telecommunication.

What part of the Provincial Fair are you most excited about?
I am really excited to meet other delegates and learn about their projects, as the provincial fair will provide me with an opportunity to make new friends. Additionally, I am very eager for the pin trading activity, which will allow for exchanging of pins from all regions across the Province! Visiting all the historical sites and viewing Squamish will be the cherry on top of the already delightful cake.

Favourite school subject
My favourite subjects at school are Social studies, P.E., Science, French, and Math.

Favourite colour
Green, purple, and turquoise are my favorite colours.

Favourite kind of food
Just to name one dish is difficult, and as a vegetarian, a few cuisines that I like include Indian, Italian, Chinese, Japanese and Mediterranean.

Place you would most like to visit
Some places I would love to visit are the Andaman and Nicobar Islands in India. Moreover, I would love to visit Ottawa, Toronto, and Montreal in the near future!

If you could meet any historical figure, who would it be and why?
Queen Elizabeth I, as she introduced a new era of women empowerment. This wise monarch’s influential decisions and international mindset maintain her as a respected figure in history.

No comments:

Post a Comment