Thursday 4 February 2016

Introducing Heritage Fair Special Event Intern


Happy Lunar New Year!

My name is Nazliza Cahyani and I am writing to introduce myself as the Heritage Fair Special Event Assistant for the Richmond Heritage Fair. I’m a fourth-year student at UBC and thrilled beyond words to be working together with Emily and Sarah, our lovely fair coordinators, who work so hard to make sure this year's Heritage Fair to be another success!

As an international student, having been living in this beautiful country for almost 4 years now make me realize that I know very little about Canadian history and heritage, and that makes me think what have I been doing with my life for the past 4 years here. With very specific goals in mind, by learn together with young students to broaden my knowledge about Canadian history and heritage, I applied to this internship position as Heritage Fair special event assistant, and got accepted.


There are no words to describe how excited I am to be able to participate in this exciting journey down the Canadian history and heritage together with students from all over Richmond.

No comments:

Post a Comment